Bowling Green, Holland, Napoleon, Perrysburg, Rossford, Sidney, Sylvania, Toledo, and Whitehouse.
Northwest StARs (Student Area Representatives) are troupe members from all over Northwest Ohio area that meet in order to plan Northwest Area Thespian Conference. It is a great way to network with other theatre students from all over Northwest Area, as well as be involved in theatre and share your Thespian ideas and enthusiasm in something greater than just your school program. In order to be a STO (State Thespian Officer) from Northwest Area, you must first be a StAR.
2017 Meeting Dates:
- 9/16, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Springfield High School
- 10/14, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Springfield High School
- 11/11, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Northview High School
- 12/2, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at The University of Toledo CPA
- 12/8 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm at The University of Toledo CPA
- 12/9, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at The University of Toledo CPA (NW Area Conference)
StARs attend 5 meetings prior to NW Area Conference. If you miss 1 meeting, you lose your free T-shirt. If you miss 2 meetings, you lose free registration to NW Area Conference. If you miss 3 or more meetings, you lose the right to call yourself a StAR.
2019 Northwest Area Conference
Saturday, January 12, 2019
The University of Toledo Center for the Performing Arts
2018 | The University of Toledo Center for the Performing Arts