2020 Back-to-School Professional Development Series
Join us for the first in our 2020 Back-to-School Professional Development Series: Getting your Theatre Program Online! You only have to register once to get access to all six sessions in the series. Each session runs from 7-8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted, and takes place via Zoom. Sessions will be recorded for future viewing.
- August 19: Producing an Online Virtual Show on a Budget with Matt Wolfe and Jason Hamen
- August 26: Teaching Technical Theatre Online with Mike Cordonnier and Rachel Robinson
- September 2: Social Distancing and Radio Theatre During the Pandemic with Tess Burgler
- September 16 | 8-9 p.m. EST: The Show Must Go On…Line! with Susan Blackwell
- September 23: Producing a Virtual Musical with Chad Weddle
- September 30: Best Practices for the Virtual World of Theatre with Gai Jones
Before the first session, you will receive an email with your Zoom login information, so please provide an email address that you check regularly.
This series is offered free of charge. Donations are accepted and will go toward supporting our efforts to provide quality professional development to theatre teachers across the state of Ohio.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.