Join us at Bexely High School on Saturday, October 7 for the 2017 Fall Leadership, Excellence, and Advocacy Day!
Leaders aren’t born with the skills necessary for success. It takes time, commitment, and exposure to innovative ideas and strategies. That’s what LEAD is all about. This annual event for teachers and students focuses on developing the critical skills necessary for leadership both in theatre and in life.
Some of our featured workshops this year will include:
- Detours — How creative problem solving can keep your journey on track.
- Your GPS for Success — STOs will lead a discussion on strategies for community outreach.
- Co-piloting — This workshop will explore methods for encouraging internal connections.
- Don’t Drive Off A Cliff – A teacher-led workshop outlining how students can support troupe directors.
- Educational Theatre Association Direct of Membership David LeFleche will lead a special workshop for teachers.